Tooling development group is responsible for designing HSA tooling/fixtures, shipping comb, automated machines and tester to meet new product launch schedule, promote productivity, quality and safety.
We also work closely with counterparts and other sites in Thailand, China & US to support HSA tooling changes or new design per request.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop new HSA tooling/fixtures/testers to meet product launch schedule & quality requirement.
- Responsible for documenting specifications & drawing regarding HSA tooling projects.
- Work with electronics design engineer & software engineer to set up HAS testers & automation machines.
- Ensure that customers’ needs have been met and the solution is fully functioning according to specifications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to manage the projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Organization, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
- Communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge in SolidWorks CAD.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm