Tooling development group is responsible for designing HSA tooling/fixtures, shipping comb, automated machines and tester to meet new product launch schedule, promote productivity, quality and safety.
We also work closely with counterparts and other sites in Thailand, China & US to support HSA tooling changes or new design per request.
What You Will Do
- Develop/revise software to control automation machine & MAC tester.
- Develop vision program, AI & deep learning for HSA metrology.
- Design to integrate devices such as linear actuator, camera and electronic parts of HSA automation machine.
- Work with mechanical design engineer and electronics design engineer to set up HSA automation machine.
- Plan & manage all responsible software projects to meet commitment & customer’s requirements.
- Ensure that customers’ needs have been met and the solution is fully functioning according to specifications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to manage the projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Organization, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good engineering verification and evaluation skills.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and collaborate effectively.
- Communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Systems and Instrumentation Engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge in computer programming such as C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal & Python.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm