The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Possess leadership presence and involvement in team working environment experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have valid work authorization in Thailand
Possess a degree (Masters or PhD) from the following field(s):
- Sales & Marketing
- International Business
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Economics & Finance
- Business Administration / Management
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
Candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.