Siemens Energy Graduate Program – Project Management (m/f/d):
Whether you have just graduated or have had your first years of experience, you are our future leaders and innovators.
That’s why we offer an outstanding Graduate Program to help you reach your potential quickly. Learn from experienced mentors, take advantage of training – and develop your career in any direction.
Over the course of two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy.
You'll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand.
- From day one, you will work on meaningful projects with three individually designed assignments, including one eight-months assignment abroad (Covid permitting).
- You will be assigned a mentor and will shadow a role or position to support you in reaching your individual career goals and network with peers and business leaders. You’ll also have access to the resources to help you grow!
- Working in a project management team can be a thrilling experience as you'll be constantly challenged to make sound business decisions, communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, and think creatively to find solutions to unexpected obstacles.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on the Siemens Energy team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- Execute the projects to meet the required standard of quality (time, budget, functionality) and ensure business success.
- Act as the customer’s single point of contact for management of the LTPs. Monitor and drive improvement of Key Performance Indicators (unit availability & reliability, revenue & margin, customer satisfaction).
- Identify and acquire appropriate resources needed, ensure that these resources are sufficiently provided for the project.
- Lead project teams, provide directions and make sound business judgement.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to plan, schedule and execute outages, including management of part deliveries, seizing upsell opportunities and implementing risk mitigation measures where required.
- Create and maintain documentation according to our quality management process.
- Build, grow and maintain strong customer relationships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to oversee project management for either the power generation business or rotating equipment.
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment.
- A master's degree, doctoral degree, or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working.
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program.
Gas Services at Siemens Energy:
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our international team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm