We’re looking for a Management Trainee to join our team in Thailand, this role will be based in our Bangkok office.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more! Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future.
What You Will Do
As a Management Trainee you’ll be responsible for undertaking a rotation in 3 functional areas i.e., sales, marketing and operations, before settling in one of the functional areas after 1.5 years.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
Together we can…
Build and co-create Signify’s future together through:
- A 2-year rotational program focusing on commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain.
- Rotational assignments comprising of commercial projects driven by real business priorities at Signify.
- Professional training and development in areas such as influencing and persuasion, creative problem-solving, strategic thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Mentorship by business leaders as part of professional career guidance and development.
- Equip you with a comprehensive understanding of Signify’s business operations, ultimately nurturing your development towards becoming an outstanding leader within our organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
Open minded, curious, aligned with our company values and has the following experiences and competencies:
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s / Master's degree, majoring in Business Studies, Marketing or Engineering.
- Prior internship or full-time work experience of up to 2 years in a commercial function (Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain) at a multinational will be a plus.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively within a team setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Thai.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and strong affinity to IT tools and social media.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 6:00 pm