Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
What you will get from the program and from us:
- You will be enrolled for 1 year program. In the process, we’ll give you on-the-job training with the exposure to all-rounded experience to equip you with the new skills ranging from sales, product marketing and marketing leading robotic expertise, exciting new commercial projects, and accessing to the best minds in the country’s healthcare landscape.
- You’ll also be working in one of the fastest-growing medical technology companies in Asia.
- Towards the end of the program, you will be assessed on your total competency and achievements, before you can be confirmed ready for your next level of career journey with us.
What You Will Do
- Shadow and assist in day-to-day coordination of strategic accounts in leading medical schools and necessary tasks to support scheduled conventional and robotic procedures. Successfully complete supervised cases and if needed.
- Share findings on market trends (customer profile, credibility, competition and reputation in market), and identify market-specific needs, trends and opportunities for business growth.
- Periodically prepare sales performance analyses in sales results, forecast, critical issues as needed.
- Maintain a network of cooperative relationship with business partners(dealers) and customers.
- Possible requirement to cover surgical cases when needed.
- Assist in product demonstrations and lab logistics to service sales, marketing and potential customers.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal sales team members to achieve business objectives.
- These are only some experience that you will definitely get to learn and grow with us.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Bio-medical Engineering or related disciplines. But if you don’t, then show us your interest in this area through previous internships or work experience.
- Fresh grads are openly welcome.
- Extra-curricular activities during apart from academic results.
- Fluency in English.
- Relevant internship experience is also desirable.
- Thriving in dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Result-focused and ability to work well in team.
- Flexibility – should be able to work in Sales functions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Medical and Biomedical Science
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm