You will be responsible for the design and engineering of various Foundation and structures from conceptual design through various phases of projects including pre-FEED, FEED, Detailed design.
What You Will Do
- Perform technical tasks assigned by Lead/Senior engineer on onshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC/ EPCM projects.
- Ensure the technical quality and accuracy of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and third parties as per Lead Engineer’s instruction.
- Participate in inter-disciplines, project, client and vendor meetings when requested by the Lead Engineer.
Primary involvement in a typical project includes:
- Perform site survey / field verification as assigned by the Lead Engineer.
- Prepare preliminary / conceptual analysis and design of structures as assigned by the Lead Engineer.
- Perform analysis, design and detailing of steel and reinforced concrete structures/buildings for industrial, process, warehouse, architectural and related structures.
- Perform analysis, design and detailing of pipe rack, pipe bridges, sleepers, service platforms and equipment supports.
- Perform analysis, design and detailing of spread/piled and raft foundations.
- Perform design and detailing of road, paving, drainage, dike and retaining structures.
- Prepare material take-off (MTO), bill of material (BOQ) and cost estimates.
- Prepare material requisition as assigned by the Lead Engineer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum Level-I Professional Engineering license from the Council of Engineers of Thailand (if any).
- 0-3 years in Civil/Structural engineering design in the Oil & Gas, refineries, petrochemical, and related industries.
- Self-motivated, good attitude and willing to take responsibility.
- Experience with STAAD Pro.
- Conversant with International and Local Codes and Standards - ACI, AISC, ASCE.
- Conversant with Thai Regulations, Codes and Standards.
Starting Date - As soon as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm