At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow, and we believe we can make tomorrow better.
With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.
Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
- Civil Engineering Trainee
- Offshore Structural Engineering Trainee
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering (3rd or 4th year) with GPAX ≥ 2.75 in Civil Engineering or Offshore Structural Engineering.
Apply Before - 2023/10/01
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management.
The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering.
Operating in 34 countries, our 15,000 people are fully committed to bringing our client’s innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2023, 6:00 pm