Working on a project task force team completing technical and economic feasibility studies, licensed technology based for projects in the energy and infrastructure sector, through designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and process, for projects.
What You Will Do
- Perform technical tasks assigned by Lead/Experienced Engineer on onshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC/ EPCM projects.
- Ensure the technical quality and accuracy of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and third parties as per Lead Engineer’s instruction.
- Participate in inter-disciplines, project, client and vendor meetings when requested by the Lead Engineer.
Primary involvement in a typical project includes:
- Prepare data sheets, specifications & requisition for all field Instrumentation, Control valves, Analyzers, On-off valves,
- Safety relief valves, DCS, ESD and FGS system and perform vendor offer review & technical bid evaluation, carryout vendor drawings/documents review and vendor data incorporation for the above instrument.
- Perform calculations for control valves, safety relieve valves, flow elements, restriction orifice; thermowell wake frequency and selection of the suitable valve.
- Prepare Instrument system architecture; cause and effect matrix; inter-lock logic diagram; wiring and block diagrams; Instrument.
- Prepare fire & gas and telecom layout; and E&I and control room layout.
- Prepare Instrument cable tray layout, cable layout, cable schedule, tubing schedule, typical Installation detail, hook up drawings and bulk material take off.
- Check the drafting work done by CAD operators/Instrument Designers and coordination with the drafting group.
- Participate in Factory acceptance test and site acceptance test.
- Assist in plant erection, commissioning and start-up.
- Perform wiring and loop design in Smart Plant Instrumentation
- Perform Smart Plant Instrumentation/3D modeling software administration for Instrumentation if required.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial, Instruments, Chemical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-3 years’ experience in instrument engineering design in the Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical, Chemical and related industries.
- Self-motivated, good attitude and willing to take responsibility.
- Conversant with International Codes and Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA etc.
- Good engineering knowledge of DCS, ESD, process Instrumentation, custody metering analyzer and functional safety in process plants.
- Experience with Intools/ Smart Plant Instrument is an advantage.
- Experience with PDS (E-Raceway) and PDMS is an advantage.
Languages - English Professional level.
Main Skills - Technical Analysis, Technical Implementation / Design, Professional Accountability.
Starting Date - As soon as possible.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm