What You Will Do
- Perform technical tasks assigned by Lead/Experienced Engineer offshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC/ EPCM projects.
- Ensure the technical quality and accuracy of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Interface with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and third parties as per Lead Engineer’s instructions.
- Participate in inter-disciplines, project, client and vendor meetings when requested by the Lead Engineer.
The Primary involvement in a typical project includes:
- Perform global in-service analyses (in-place, dynamic, fatigue, seismic, pushover etc.).
- Perform pre-service analyses (loadout, transportation, launching, floatation & upending, lifting etc.)
- Perform local analyses and detailed design of offshore platform appurtenances and details.
- Assist lead engineer to prepare weight control, material take-off and bill of material and cutting plan reports.
- Assist lead engineer to review 2-D drawings and/or 3-D models prepared by the drafting teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum Level I Professional Engineering License from the Engineering Council of Thailand (if any).
- 0-3 years’ experience in steel structures design in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical, Chemical and related industries.
- Self-motivated, good attitude and willing to take responsibility.
- Conversant with international codes and standards – API, AISC & DNV
- Competent user of structural analyses software – SACS, NX Nastran & GRLWEAP. ABAQUS or ANSYS software experience is an advantage.
Starting Date - As soon as possible.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm