At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Future Talent Programme – Process & Automation Engineer:
Start your career development "in good company" and become Tetra Pak’s next Future Talent. We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent program in 2022!
Our Future Talent Program - Leadership Track is a 2-year program that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leadership knowledge in an accelerated way.
This two-year leadership programme is designed to give future talents challenging tasks and assignments to accelerate their readiness and networking at global level. We provide 70% learning by doing, 20% developing through relationships (mentoring/coaching) and 10% attending structured and individualized curriculum. To enhance the experience in working in a global company, this program includes job rotations to further stretch one’s potential and exposure.
From day one you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your program and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and experience a network of colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the program finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
- You will be engaged to various parts of Packaging Solution- Additional Material organization including factory specific knowledge and partnering with the business.
- You will be based in Rayong, Thailand and report into Operation Manager and dotted line to the Factory Director, based in Rayong, Thailand.
- Relocations are expected overseas for assignment/training.
- Program will start in July – 2022.
What You Will Do
As our Future Talent - Process and Automation Engineer you will join a group of specialists in manufacturing arena dealing with multi-disciplinary subjects and projects, you will collaborate in the straw and strip process, equipment, automation and digitalization activities, and you will also use WCM methodology to eradicate losses and manage equipment life cycle.
In this role you will be developed in these 6 areas, focusing on the straw & strip operation at Tetra Pak Rayong factory, through seamless cooperation with central/clusters/business units:
- You will collaborate with Industrialization and Development & Engineering projects resources, in the industrialization of the manufacturing process and its optimization through 4M elements (Man, Machine, Method, Material).
- Lead or collaborate in the manufacturing information systems projects.
- Be the reference for improvement activities with automation and data collection.
- You will utilize, in conjunction with process controls, the big data analysis to drive an increase in productivity and quality of output.
Process and Systems:
- You will lead or collaborate in the manufacturing information systems projects and implementation to the strip straws and closures operation, ranging from Quality inline systems to Performance data science to overall factory information system.
- You will work with production process teams to create integrated software standards and processes and tools to get better quality and efficient control of production processes.
Life Cycle Management of Equipment:
- You will build expertise in maintaining industrial base performance, by e.g., implementing and optimizing the equipment maintenance plans, supporting global MP system, and securing input to technical documentation.
- You will use digital tools to make step-change improvements in equipment reliability and condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- You will collaborate with central Automation and Digital team, to develop and integrate automation and digitalization projects for the straw and strip operation.
WCM (World Class Manufacturing):
- You will take part in continuous improvement activities and teams related to processes and equipment, targeting root cause analysis and losses eradication.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finished recently your Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering (Mechatronics or Automation is highly preferred).
- Basic knowledge of automation and controls engineering.
- Passionate and attracted by manufacturing processes and environment.
- Data analysis skills.
- An innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Willingness to work with people from various cultures.
- You are fluent in Thai and English.
- Basic knowledge of TPM, WCM, Power BI, SharePoint, SAP is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm