What You Will Do
- Manage daily basis operational tasks related to News Vertical.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to find and contact potential media publishers, manage and follow up with agencies for the potential media publishers contact list.
- Conduct performance tracking and provide reports to media partners for further improvements.
- Follow up and tracking the process of collaboration with media partner.
- Coordinate with media partner for content partnership to achieved expectation of both sides.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in 3rd year of university or above, Studying Communication Arts or related fields.
- Have experience or interesting in content production, editing, and creation, newspapers, magazines, TV stations or the Internet industry is preferred.
- Passionate in news industry, and have big picture of media landscape in Thailand.
- Work meticulously and patiently, Ability to manage projects according to the plans, and have a team spirit.
- Fluent communication skills in both Thai and English.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Communications
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm