We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
What You Will Do
- Monitor hotspot and trending topics and update content feed (such as local, international, political and social news) regularly.
- Plan the regional content strategy and build a creators' community based on user needs analysis and market research.
- Handle regional contest operations, monitor the creator engagement and retention strategy.
- Recruit and train creators to create original and attractive content.
- Responsible for data analysis (such as CTR / Daily Active Users / Conversion Rate / Retention Rate etc.) and conduct competitor analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Familiarity with social media operations and social media influencer ecology.
- Strong interest in mobile app products and cross-cultural collaboration.
- Good communication skills and able to tackle challenges confidently.
- Fluent in Thai & English; knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- Active profile on social media platforms with strong following is a plus.
- Previous work or internship experience with digital media or social media operation is a plus.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm