The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Manage the end-to-end process of acquisition and incubation of potential online merchants.
- Onboarding process of new sellers.
- Upload listing SKU into brand/seller showcase for big group/big brand.
- Helping the seller on the onboarding process and listing project.
- Other admin-related work and troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student who is able to work 4-5 days a week for at least 3 months.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Collaborative and open to changes and challenges.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:29th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm