Seller Incubation Intern (Thailand E-commerce)
- Assisting Account Managers in tracking sellers' growth and performance.
- Measuring assortment completeness and price efficiency at seller level.
- Tracking sellers' tools and feature adoption rate at seller level.
- Tracking sellers' join rate on campaigns.
- Participate with seller's engagement activities, including but not limited to content planning, content design and content production by using appropriate tools i.e., Canva, Adobe suite, etc.
- Collaborate with cross function team to support and maintain sellers' learning curve and experience.
- Other admin-related work and troubleshooting
- Actively enrolled University student, able to commit at least 3/4 days a week for minimum of 3 months
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Eager to learn, hard worker and motivated
- Attention to detail, affinity with numbers, logical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Canva and Adobe's suite skills are a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing...
- Work rights:Thailand Citizen, Thai Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Bangkok, Thailand
- Closing Date:31st May 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.