The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Organize and coordinate cross-departmental resources to define and support business growth activities
- Collaborate with our teams in Southeast Asia to conduct analysis on market trends, customer behaviors, and competitive positions (e.g. market segmentation and opportunity sizing) to derive findings and recommendations
- Support strategic projects to drive platform growth, including GMV, buyer CRM, seller program adoption rate and other key metrics with cross-functional partners such as marketing, seller management, and operations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student who is able to work 4-5 days a week for at least 3 months.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong logical thinking, and analytical skills.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Internship experience in large ecommerce platforms, leading consulting or Internet companies
- Good understanding of the ecommerce industry & its business structure, consumer needs and demand, influencers, social media, e-commerce, livestreaming, and digital trends landscape
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th May 2022, 3:59 pm