Building a world where people can safely discover, create and connect. The Trust & Safety team at TikTok helps ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all of our applications.
What You Will Do
- Support recruiters with resume screening, LinkedIn sourcing, talent mapping, interview coordination and other ad hoc requests
- Work independently to support the team as needed while providing great experience to team and candidates
- Represent TikTok with confidence and expertise when communicating with external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of recruitment and the various tech roles in the internet industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Self-driven, proactive, intelligent, dedicated and hardworking.
- Able to work 3 days per week or more.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th May 2022, 3:59 pm