We provide legal services in anti-corruption; antitrust and competition; banking and finance; bankruptcy and restructuring; commercial transactions and M&A; corporate services; dispute resolution and litigation; employment; energy and infrastructure; family law and private clients; government relations; insurance; intellectual property; property; regulatory affairs; tax; technology, media, and telecommunications; and transportation and logistics.
The firm’s two-month internship program 2021 (summer) is designed for third-year students who are currently studying law.
The period of program is tentative scheduled from June – July 2021.
Required Skills and Abilities
- GPA 2.75 (3rd year student in LL.B.).
- Excellent research skills and ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong interest in legal career.
- Good interpersonal skills, and full range of computer skill.
- Willing to engage in work outside of the office.
- Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm