How would you position a new product in a competitive market? How would you persuade retailers to take it on, to put up new displays, to take the risk of buying lots of stock for something new and unfamiliar?
What will you do? Over three placements, you will work in the areas of Account Management, Distribution Management & Category Management.
Who is it for? Any work in this area demands a lot of motivation and an ability to tackle tough situations. After all, you’ll be on the front lines, working as an ambassador for our products, making sure people forget the competition and think of Unilever first. You will need strong self-motivation, have a passion to win and the ability to build strong relationships.
What You Will Do
- You’ll work closely with retailers to plan and execute activities that would grow both Unilever and the retailer’s business.
- You’ll build close working relationships with the owners of the biggest retailers in Thailand and execute plans that would secure gains in market share.
- You’ll work closely with the exclusive distributors of Unilever throughout Thailand. You’ll be exposed to the different channels in the region and have a deeper understanding of how to distribute Unilever products based on demographics, geography, store size and type.
Channel and Category Development:
- You’ll handle specific categories and have a deeper understanding of the growth drivers, competitive activities and consumer/shopper trends.
- In Category Management, you’ll be the think tank of Customer Development in coming up with effective promotions for field executives/managers to execute.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are open for anyone who interests and has passion in Customer Development, FMCG industry.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- No limit year of experiences!!! Fresh grads are warmly welcome.
- Strong command of English.
- High analytical skills with strong communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm