How do you go beyond the huge figures associated with a multi-billion pound brand and get to the heart of what they mean? And how would you transform a product that’s already doing impressively into something that’s truly astounding?
What will you do? Finance at Unilever is about a lot more than numbers. It’s a craft that requires you to get to the heart of a multi-billion pounds brand. People will seek your advice on brand development, pricing strategy and more – and they’ll trust you to see past the figures to the bigger picture. You’ll be involved in evaluating the benefits of innovation on major brands like Breeze, Dove and Knorr, and be in the thick of pricing strategy and investment decisions. Over three placements you’ll get you up to speed with our operations, processes and risks. You’ll get a chance to work in cross-functional teams with other business functions. By getting involved with financial accounting, management reporting and analysis, you’ll experience real work straight away.
Who is it for? We do not require a financial/economic degree, but we do require people with strong analytical skills. We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole.
What You Will Do
Finance at Unilever Finance has direct input into Unilever's long, medium and short-term plans as well as our cost reduction programs and innovation projects.
You'll be part of a team that's continuously trying to bring products to consumers that meet their needs and at a price they can afford. Our operating structure is designed to be an influential force at the heart of the business by offering world-class expertise in areas where we can add real value.
It is divided into three work streams:
- Finance Business Partners embed best practice and enhance decision support skills to functions i.e. Customer Development and Marketing.
- Accounting and Information applies information management processes to create value for the business.
- Expertise Services work across everything from insurance and risk, to investor relations and pensions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are open for anyone who interests and has passion in Human resource, FMCG industry.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- No limit year of experiences!!! Fresh grads are warmly welcome.
- Strong command of English.
- High analytical skills with strong communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm