For Unilever to remain competitive in the future, we will need to continue paving the path to become data intelligent. The Information and Analytics (I&A) team is responsible for mining data and building data science as a core ability to help drive business and optimize performance. The team will deliver advanced products at scale and work closely with the market teams to ensure that decisions in Unilever are augmented with insights and recommendations wherever possible.
What You Will Do
- Deliver Intelligent systems at scale. Empowering Business (cross functional) and Customer Development area through data and analytics. Building out the right applications to enable business teams to move faster, with more accurate and future looking decisions leveraging Big Data and Data Science.
- Winning disproportionately in Markets. We believe that the best way to move the needle for Unilever in Analytics is to work with leading geographies to create analytics that make a significant impact on our business.
- Drive Unilever to assist and predictive decision-making. The future is about assisted decision-making with machines (AI/Cognitive Computing/Machine Learning) unlocking the insights from vast deluge of consumer, customer & internal data, and presenting this in a way that is simple for our teams.
- Make data a true asset. Better data and data science access for every part of Unilever, across the 3 data frameworks (Connectivity, Growth, Continuous Improvement) and leading through the Enterprise Data Executive.
- World-class Information - One Version of the Facts. Continued excellence in delivery of diagnostics and insights to focus attention when and where it matters with a focus on Big Bets, Strategic Initiatives and Leadership team reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are open for anyone who interests and has passion in Data Analytic, Data Science and related fields.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- No limit year of experiences!!! Fresh grads are warmly welcome.
- Strong command of English.
- High analytical skills with strong communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm