How do you get 12,000 litres of ice cream across the desert without it melting? How do you transform the world’s largest spreads factory or bring an innovative new product to life? What will you do? All three areas of Supply Chain – Supply Management, Manufacturing and Logistics – call for clear thinkers with good strategic, logistical skills. Over at least three placements, you’ll get an inside look at several production sites and head office operations, which may include projects within supply management, logistics, planning and a factory team leadership role.
You will also have the opportunity to work internationally. Who is it for? Here we have a degree preference - Masters in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Finance or Business Administration. In addition, a second language or willingness to learn one would be an advantage. You'll also need to be passionate about delivering for the business, have clear thinking which will guide you to make sound decisions and have the ability to work with a real cross section of people.
What You Will Do
Be part of a team who works to build brand portfolios through its Planning, Sourcing , Make and Delivering stages and building portfolio products to ensure these products are on the right shelf at the right time and available to consumers.
- Supply Chain at Unilever - From sourcing raw materials to delivering the end product, our supply chain is at the heart of getting brands to customers.
- Customer Service - Logistics - This area is responsible for solving challenges such as on-shelf availability. Roles include order management, working at the interface between warehousing and transportation, and ensuring products arrive as promised to meet customer needs.
- Customer Service - Planning - Demand planning uses models as well as market knowledge to determine potential sales. Using this data, supply planning ensures factories are able to meet these sales demands on time and in the most cost effective way possible. By integrating demand and supply planning, the team captures and evaluates new developments in planning capabilities and strategies where relevant to drive continuous improvement.
- Procurement - This is about optimizing the cost and quality of what we buy through the intelligent sourcing of materials, packaging and non-production items. The team explores new ways of working with suppliers and plays an important role in technology innovation and driving sustainability through procurement.
- Manufacturing - You'll help factories improve efficiencies and adapt to changing demands. As a manager, you might be responsible for a team's quality, output and costs. In engineering, you could be designing and building high-speed production lines, develop site master plan and site manufacturing strategy in alignment with category strategy and Compass ambitions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are open for anyone who interests and has passion in Engineering and Supply Chain.
- At least Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields.
- No limit year of experiences!!! Fresh grads are warmly welcome.
- Strong command of English.
- High analytical skills with strong communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm