Ufresh program is 12 months on-the-job training program (hired as contract). The program is designed to provide an opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Finance in Unilever. These learning opportunities take the form of hands on experiential learning.
The Ufresh will be assigned to rotate in 2 stints responsibilities including special assignments and projects and interact with managers and mentors throughout the program. The successors of Ufresh are expected to assume permanent role as an expert in Finance function.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals with high potential and passion in FMCG business to grow within Unilever.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration.
- 0-2 years of work experience, fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Strong motivation and interested to work for FMCG business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills both Thai and English with ability to relate, persuade and influence others.
- Having sense of self -starter, out of box thinking, fast learner with bias for action and results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm