Ufresh program is 12 months on-the-job training program (hired as contract). The program is designed to provide an opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Marketing & Brand development in Unilever. These learning opportunities take the form of hands on experiential learning. The Ufresh will be assigned to rotate in 2 stints responsibilities including special assignments and projects and interact with managers and mentors throughout the program. The successors of Ufresh are expected to assume permanent role as an expert in Marketing function.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals with high potential and passion in FMCG business to grow within Unilever.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Thai speaker
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- 0-2 years of work experience, freshly graduates are also welcomed
- Solid background in marketing competition
- Strong motivation and interested to work for FMCG business
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills both Thai and English with ability to relate, persuade and influence others
- Having sense of self -starter, out of box thinking, fast learner with bias for action and results
Application & Selection process
- Online application
- Digital interview
- Only those selected will be contacted by recruiter
- Finalist candidates will be invited to join 1 Day assessment at Unilever
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.