Successful candidate will complete the required training by a combination of instructor led training and practical "on the job" and overseas training in the region. You would also be able to acquire foundation knowledge in Vertiv's.
During the course of the program, participant will carry out service of equipment, commissioning, and service contracts under the guidance of a seasoned customer engineer. He/she will carry out service work in an efficient, professional and prompt manner, thus ensuring client satisfaction and goodwill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Graduate Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, IT or Computer Engineering
- Active team player, customer-service oriented with positive working attitude
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems logically
- Strong communication skills in English
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.