Official Western Digital news and insights. Western Digital is driving the innovation needed to help customers capture, preserve, access and transform an ever-increasing diversity of data. Our solutions are at the heart of breakthrough discoveries, and enable the flow of information that leads to smarter decisions and deeper connections. We create environments for data to thrive so people, relationships and experiences thrive. #LetDataThrive
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
What you will do
- The individual will coordinate and manage new product introduction, develop test methodologies to test new generation of Client and Enterprise HDD products, define and debug existing test programs
- The individual must also have strong knowledge of digital electronics and circuits and should have a good working knowledge of various bench systems (i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and meters).
- The individual should have experience in integrating hardware and firmware components to deliver a final product.
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as Python, C, C++, or Visual Basic is a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in (Electronics or Computer) Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have good troubleshooting and debug skills
- Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.