As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the mechanical engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
What You Will Do
- Deliver mechanical engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform mechanical engineering services such as:
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical mechanical engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of mechanical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in mechanical engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm