As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the process engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
What You Will Do
- Deliver process engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform process engineering services such as:
contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical process engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in process engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm